Balloon angioplasty is a restorative technique that is performed to open up arteries that have been limited by plaque. Balloon angioplasty is a safe and commonly performed procedure, and is now considered standard PAD treatment.
Benefits of balloon angioplasty in India
- The narrowing in the artery may be reduced, resulting in improved blood flow.
- Major complications are uncommon.
- The procedure is usually performed using local anesthesia, which involves fewer risks than general anesthesia ("putting you under").
- Description of balloon angioplasty procedure in India
- A balloon angioplasty procedure is done under local anesthesia, so you will be awake during the procedure.
- To begin the surgery, your specialist will find one of the large arteries that lies in either your left or right leg.
- Your doctor will insert local anesthesia into the area so that you won't feel pain during the procedure.
- A special needle is used to enter the artery in your groin.
- A safe dye is infused at this phase into your artery, giving your specialist a superior impression of the length and severity of the narrowing in your artery. The way of infusing the dye is called an angiogram
- A very thin wire called a "guide wire" will be guided to the site of the narrowed part of the artery.
- At the area of the narrowed artery, the balloon is inflated so that it presses against the plaque, compressing it against the artery wall.
- Toward the end of the surgery, the guide wire and deflated balloon are expelled.
- Firm pressure will be applied to the site where the catheter was inserted to stop any bleeding. You will also be bandaged.
Dr. Ashok Seth most renowned cardiologist in Delhi make cardiac care simpler
Dr. Ashok Seth is one of the world renowned cardiac surgeons from India. He is the chairman of Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi. Dr. Ashok Seth Best cardiologist in India has performed over 15,000 successful heart procedures making him a demi god in India. He is one of the safest cardiac surgeons in the world with a 99.7% success rate in bypass surgery. Dr. Ashok Seth is a recognized for his ability to perform a variety of complex cardiac procedures on patients of all ages, Dr. Ashok Seth’s experience surely speaks volumes about his skills and high success rates in critical surgeries.
Journey to better heart with best cardiologist in India Dr. Ashok Seth
Dr. Ashok Seth is the most renowned cardiologist at Fortis Delhi, He is highly experienced and qualified clinical cardiologists, and heart surgeons who offer integrated treatments based on the latest clinical procedures and treatments to ensure the best option for all heart conditions. Dr. Ashok Seth patient gives a hearty feedback. “Dr. Seth is one of the cardiologists who is doing an excellent work in the most difficult field with a big smile, grace, and humility. There are very few doctors like him. After being in touch with him for 10 days, I look upon him as one of my best friends and also with everlasting gratitude. I offer him best of luck. My recovery has been phenomenal perhaps the best in the world. My son was amazed at the recovery. No one recovers in one day. I feel grateful to meet a man like him who possesses such brilliance. Because brilliance is a rare quality and I salute him for it.”
Read more on: Dr. Ashok Seth Offers a Premier Treatment for Aortic Arch Replacement
How India cardiac surgery services help!
Our doctors and surgeons have extensive experience and use the latest technology and procedures. We regularly treat patients from abroad, and our doctors speak many languages. We have 24-hour service 365 days a year for patients who need it. Medical procedures availed at affordable prices from proven certified healthcare facilities & expert physicians. Comfortable and cost effective trip planning, journey, stay, tourist experience & recuperation.
Finding it hard to take the treatment decision?
Share your reports and our team will guide you to the most ideal treatment plan. Don’t worry about paying us. Our Patient Guidance Service is absolutely free.
Number For Query - +91-9370586696.