Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (ETS) is surgical treatment to treat sweating that is a lot heavier than every day. This condition is called hyperhidrosis. Usually the surgery is used to treat sweating in the palms or face. The sympathetic nerves control sweating. The surgery cuts these nerves to the part of the body that sweats too much.
Description of endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy in India
You will receive general anesthesia before surgery. This will make you asleep and pain-free.
The surgery is usually done the following way:
- The surgeon makes 2 or 3 tiny cuts (incisions) under one arm on the side where the excessive sweating occurs.
- Your lung on this side is deflated (collapsed) so that air does not move in and out of it during surgery. This gives the surgeon more room to work.
- A tiny camera called an endoscope is inserted through one of the cuts into your chest. Video from the camera shows on a monitor in the operating room. The surgeon views the monitor while doing the surgery.
- Other small tools are inserted through the other cuts.
- The usage of these tools, the doctor unearths the nerves that control sweating within the problem location. These are cut, clipped, or destroyed.
- Your lung on this side is inflated.
- The cuts are closed with stitches (sutures).
- A small drainage tube may be left in your chest for a day or so.
After doing this procedure on one side of your body, the surgeon may do the same on the other side. The surgery takes about 1 to 3 hours.
Dr. Vaibhav Mishra best cardiothoracic vascular surgeon you can trust with confidence
Dr. Vaibhav Mishra offers the leading edge for treating cardiovascular and cardiothoracic conditions using the latest innovations and techniques surgery, including minimally invasive cardiothoracic vascular surgery. He is international reputed have performed some path breaking cardiothoracic vascular surgeries in adults as well as pediatrics. Dr. Vaibhav Mishra is dedicated to excellence in affected person care, basic & medical research on disease affecting his patients and training of next generation of cardiothoracic surgeons. His primary goal is to provide our patients with customized best treatment options available in surgical care.
Dr. Vaibhav Mishra top cardio vascular and thoracic surgeon in Noida care for you
Dr. Vaibhav Mishra Best Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery in India always understands the role of surgeons in any cardiothoracic vascular surgeries and therefore he puts immense focus on patient’s safety and well-being. He collaborates with each other and the support services to ensure that no problem is left forsaken. Dr. Vaibhav Mishra has the distinction of probably being the only cardiothoracic vascular surgeon in India who is trained in robotic surgery. He operates on a large number of overseas patients and is held in high esteem amongst patients from abroad. Dr. Vaibhav Mishra is proudly recognized as the best c cardiothoracic surgeon in Noida by patient’s reviews and ratings. His notable method of spending time with the affected person and pre and post care, has given him the distinct honor of being the most sought cardiothoracic vascular surgeon across Noida and the country.
Key benefits of India cardiac surgery services
- Professional medical opinion from best hospitals in India.
- Comprehensive health assistance for our domestic and international patients.
- 15+ years experience in the area of dealing with patients associated with medical journey to India.
- Round the clock service and assistance to the patients and their attenders.
India cardiac surgery services is a health assistance and medical provider in India, provides the healthcare services to domestic and international individuals, their relatives as well as their friends who want health assistance at any healthcare institutions throughout India.
India cardiac surgery services is a one stop service offerings are just one of the ways we strive to provide world-class medical care services with best hospitals in India.
We welcome queries from our Indian as well as foreign clients and look forward to serve them in our best possible way. Call us at any time of the day at +91-9370586696. We are always there to help you. Email-id